iPhone SE Carbon Cover
- Cover made of real high-tech fibers (Carbon, Aramid, Vectran etc. )
iPhone SE Carbon Case
The presumably thinnest and lightest iPhone SE Cover in the world.
It is our aim to produce the thinnest and lightest cover for the iPhone SE. For this reason we have developed a new material mix consisting of different fibers such as carbon and aramide.
The design of this cover perfectly reflects the visual appearance of iPhone SE due to low wall thickness and shape.
The significant material mix in connection with precise workmanship and processing is guarantor for extraordinary design, functionality as well as outstanding protection of rear wall and edges of the smartphone. At the same time operating buttons, plug connections and camera lense can be used without limitation. Light high-tech fibers such as carbon are not only used by Sebastian Vettel in Formula 1, but aramide fiber is also suitable in the security field (e.g. bulletproof vests) due to its special capabilities in energy input and absorption.
The three-dimensional surface structure ensures good hold and accentuates the special look of the fibers.
- iPhone SE Carbon Case of real high-tech fibers - made in Germany
- Remarkable 3D look in material, shape and precision
- The non-slip haptics of the carbon considerably improves handling of the factory-provided quite smooth smartphone.
- Extremely thin wall thickness under 0.4 mm at maximum durability
- Free access to all functions, keys and plugs
- Precise CNC treatment of key and camera gaps
- Super well-fitting
- No restrictions to transmitting and receiving power through our newly developed manufacturing process
- Significant surface coating as in the automotive industry
- Super-light 11 grams
- Producer: 2R-Tec
- Delivery in high-quality gift box
The cover consists of a carbon-aramide mix.
- No plastic-carbon film
- No carbon-leather or plastic material in carbon design